- Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler are supporting President Trump's push for increased direct relief payments.
- A bill passed the House Monday that would increase the payments to $2,000 per eligible adult.
- Loeffler and Perdue on Tuesday explained why they will vote in favor of this legislation.
- A Monday reported revealed that Jon Ossoff promoted a propaganda outlet run by the Chinese Communist Party.
- This raises more questions involving his deep, troubling ties to China.
- Ossoff's misleading 2017 claims about his national security background make the issue that much more concerning.
- Monday was a bad one for the credibility of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- The AJC published a puff piece on a campaign rally for Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock that featured rapper 'BRS Kash.'
- Kash has openly joked about rape, and his hit song does not make this revelation a surprise.
- Monday continues to be an awful day for Raphael Warnock's Senate candidacy.
- In a newly unearthed video, Warnock in 2014 praised Jeremiah Wright's infamous 'God damn America' sermon.
- Wright blamed the United States for 9/11 on the Sunday after the terrorist attacks in 2001.
- Stacey Abrams is now claiming without evidence: 'Republicans do not know how to win without voter suppression.'
- Her comments occurred Monday in a CNN interview.
- The remarks come as Abrams' Fair Fight has recently raised over $55M.
- A new report details horrifying allegations of abuse at a church camp overseen by Raphael Warnock.
- A camper who was 12 at the time said counselors doused him in urine and made him sleep outside.
- Warnock was arrested and charged for allegedly obstructing a police investigation into the camp.
- Marsha Blackburn is encouraging Georgians to vote early for her colleagues, David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler.
- She said the Nashville bombing is an example of why 'defunding the police' is dangerous.
- The Republican from Tennessee also blasted Jon Ossoff's ties to China.
- President Trump will headline a campaign rally in Dalton, Georgia on January 4.
- He will be joined by Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, along with Public Service Commissioner Bubba McDonald.
- Kelly Loeffler called on the DOJ to appoint a special counsel to oversee the investigation into Hunter Biden.
- Joe Biden's likely AG pick, Doug Jones, has been a longtime close friend and unflinching surrogate.
- A special counsel could ensure the American people's faith in the investigation.
- The Columbia County Sheriff's Office arrested Santina Walker and Cesar Guerrero on multiple charges.
- The duo allegedly stole packages from porches ahead of Christmas while distributing political fliers supporting Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock.
- Guerrero is accused of punching a police officer in the head during the arrest, as well.