- The Washington Post reports that Jon Ossoff is refusing to disclose details of his company's financials.
- The Democratic Senate candidate will also not say how much he received in family inheritance.
- This raises new questions about Ossoff's foreign business dealings.
- Body cam footage surfaced from a domestic dispute between Raphael Warnock and his then-wife earlier this year.
- The 'deeply troubling' video is a political problem for Warnock and his running mate Jon Ossoff.
- Police body camera footage shows an officer responding to a report of a domestic dispute between Raphael Warnock and his then-wife earlier this year.
- Ouleye Ndoye, now Warnock's ex-wife, alleged at the scene that he ran over her foot with his car following an argument.
- Breaking into tears speaking to the officer, she admitted, 'I’ve tried to keep the way that he acts under wraps for a long time.'
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is holding a campaign event for Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff.
- The virtual event will be held Tuesday night.
- This is merely the latest instance of Californians working to ensure Ossoff and Warnock are elected in Georgia's runoff contests.
- Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's office sent letters to 8,000 individuals, warning them of Georgia's elections laws related to residency.
- These individuals appear to be living outside of the state while having requested absentee ballots for the January 5 runoffs.
- Republican and Democratic leaders in the House and Senate have struck a COVID-19 relief deal.
- The package will help hardworking Georgia families, small businesses and much more.
- Senators Loeffler and Perdue championed providing more relief to the Peach State while Democrats played politics.
- A survey confirms that Georgians have concerns about Jon Ossoff’s business dealings with China.
- David Perdue's polling lead is now larger than the margin he led Ossoff in November's general election.
- A new TV ad features Herschel Walker's strong support for David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler.
- The football legend is urging Georgians to vote for the Republican senators.
- 'Too much is at stake... Help Georgia win this for America,' he says.
- President Trump will campaign in Georgia on January 4 for Sens. Perdue and Loeffler.
- Further details are still TBD.
- This will be Trump's second rally of the Peach State runoffs.
- Ivanka Trump will travel to Georgia on Monday to campaign for Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue.
- This is the latest clear affirmation that Team Trump is 100% supportive of the Republican Senate campaigns.