- Kamala Harris is scheduled to travel to Georgia on Monday.
- She will appear at two campaign rallies for Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock.
- New York City is facing a projected $3.8 billion budget deficit.
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio's solution? Elect Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff in Georgia.
- Raphael Warnock's ties to Jeremiah Wright are much more significant than previously known.
- Warnock, as senior pastor of Atlanta's Ebenezer Baptist Church, invited and hosted Wright to be a 'guest preacher' on September 10, 2014.
- Wright's guest sermon came one day prior to the anniversary of 9/11, which he blames on America.
- In a video, Jon Ossoff suggested that ICE should enforce workplace protections for illegal aliens.
- He also voiced support for amnesty.
- Raphael Warnock vowed in a 2017 sermon to 'dismantle the value system' of America, a video reveals.
- The remarks came as the Democrat attacked federal tax cuts legislation.
- Senator David Perdue joined 'The Erick Erickson Show' on Thursday morning.
- The Republican discussed a range of issues, including Jon Ossoff's ties to China and Al Jazeera.
- '[W]e've got a China scandal here in my race that could make Biden and the other scandals like that pale in comparison,' said Perdue.
- Donald Trump Jr. on Friday and Saturday will join Senator David Perdue on the campaign trail.
- The president's eldest son will rally support for Perdue and Senator Kelly Loeffler.
- This reinforces that Team Trump is 100% supportive of the Georgia Republicans ahead of Jan. 5.
- Raphael Warnock praised the Nation of Islam as an 'important' voice for African Americans.
- The Nation, deemed a 'hate group' by the SPLC, hold Jews as 'satanic' and prohibits race-mixing.
- Polling shows that David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler’s opposition to renaming the Atlanta Braves is widely popular.
- The position is even supported by a majority of Democratic voters in Georgia.
- Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff thus far have been silent on the issue, drawing criticism.
- VP Mike Pence will hold two more Georgia rallies on Thursday.
- Facebook will allow political ads to resume, but only in and about Georgia.
- Georgia's largest HBCU receives its largest ever gift.
- Raphael Warnock's oppo file is historic.
- And several top headlines of the day.