Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- U.S. Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue have both conceded.
- Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff will be sworn into office, giving Democrats the Senate majority come January 20.
- U.S. Senator Kelly Loeffler will no longer oppose certain states' Electoral College votes from being certified.
- She made the announcement in a floor speech after a day of violence at the U.S. Capitol.
- The race between Senator David Perdue and Jon Ossoff is still too close to call.
- DeKalb County once again is in the national spotlight after major election night snafus.
- The most concerning: a potential 'rescanning' of 19,000 ballots.
- President Donald Trump headlined a campaign rally Monday night in Dalton, Georgia.
- He traveled to the Peach State to support Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler and Public Service Commissioner Bubba McDonald.
- Georgia's runoff election is on Tuesday.