- Jon Ossoff this week was fact checked by 11 Alive's Verify team, who found his claims on Senator David Perdue's support of coronavirus relief to be 'false.'
- Despite this public correction, Ossoff has doubled down fact-free.
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will each make another campaign trip to Georgia in the coming days.
- Harris will be in Savannah on Sunday, while Biden will appear in Atlanta on Monday.
- The latest FEC filings show that almost all of Jon Ossoff's and Raphael Warnock's individual contributions came from out-of-state.
- Over the two-month reporting period, the Georgia Democrats primarily raked in money from California and New York.
- Judge Leslie Abrams Gardner ruled that two Georgia counties must keep 4,000+ potentially ineligible voters on their respective rolls.
- Gardner is the sister of Stacey Abrams, who appeared to have an active interest in the outcome of the case.
- A PAC affiliated with Abrams donated $2.5M last month to a super PAC of the group for which Gardner favorably ruled.
- Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler are supporting President Trump's push for increased direct relief payments.
- A bill passed the House Monday that would increase the payments to $2,000 per eligible adult.
- Loeffler and Perdue on Tuesday explained why they will vote in favor of this legislation.
- A Monday reported revealed that Jon Ossoff promoted a propaganda outlet run by the Chinese Communist Party.
- This raises more questions involving his deep, troubling ties to China.
- Ossoff's misleading 2017 claims about his national security background make the issue that much more concerning.
- Monday was a bad one for the credibility of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- The AJC published a puff piece on a campaign rally for Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock that featured rapper 'BRS Kash.'
- Kash has openly joked about rape, and his hit song does not make this revelation a surprise.
- Monday continues to be an awful day for Raphael Warnock's Senate candidacy.
- In a newly unearthed video, Warnock in 2014 praised Jeremiah Wright's infamous 'God damn America' sermon.
- Wright blamed the United States for 9/11 on the Sunday after the terrorist attacks in 2001.
- Stacey Abrams is now claiming without evidence: 'Republicans do not know how to win without voter suppression.'
- Her comments occurred Monday in a CNN interview.
- The remarks come as Abrams' Fair Fight has recently raised over $55M.
- A new report details horrifying allegations of abuse at a church camp overseen by Raphael Warnock.
- A camper who was 12 at the time said counselors doused him in urine and made him sleep outside.
- Warnock was arrested and charged for allegedly obstructing a police investigation into the camp.