- Marsha Blackburn is encouraging Georgians to vote early for her colleagues, David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler.
- She said the Nashville bombing is an example of why 'defunding the police' is dangerous.
- The Republican from Tennessee also blasted Jon Ossoff's ties to China.
- President Trump will headline a campaign rally in Dalton, Georgia on January 4.
- He will be joined by Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, along with Public Service Commissioner Bubba McDonald.
- Kelly Loeffler called on the DOJ to appoint a special counsel to oversee the investigation into Hunter Biden.
- Joe Biden's likely AG pick, Doug Jones, has been a longtime close friend and unflinching surrogate.
- A special counsel could ensure the American people's faith in the investigation.
- The Columbia County Sheriff's Office arrested Santina Walker and Cesar Guerrero on multiple charges.
- The duo allegedly stole packages from porches ahead of Christmas while distributing political fliers supporting Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock.
- Guerrero is accused of punching a police officer in the head during the arrest, as well.
- The Washington Post reports that Jon Ossoff is refusing to disclose details of his company's financials.
- The Democratic Senate candidate will also not say how much he received in family inheritance.
- This raises new questions about Ossoff's foreign business dealings.
- Body cam footage surfaced from a domestic dispute between Raphael Warnock and his then-wife earlier this year.
- The 'deeply troubling' video is a political problem for Warnock and his running mate Jon Ossoff.
- Police body camera footage shows an officer responding to a report of a domestic dispute between Raphael Warnock and his then-wife earlier this year.
- Ouleye Ndoye, now Warnock's ex-wife, alleged at the scene that he ran over her foot with his car following an argument.
- Breaking into tears speaking to the officer, she admitted, 'I’ve tried to keep the way that he acts under wraps for a long time.'
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is holding a campaign event for Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff.
- The virtual event will be held Tuesday night.
- This is merely the latest instance of Californians working to ensure Ossoff and Warnock are elected in Georgia's runoff contests.
- Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's office sent letters to 8,000 individuals, warning them of Georgia's elections laws related to residency.
- These individuals appear to be living outside of the state while having requested absentee ballots for the January 5 runoffs.
- Republican and Democratic leaders in the House and Senate have struck a COVID-19 relief deal.
- The package will help hardworking Georgia families, small businesses and much more.
- Senators Loeffler and Perdue championed providing more relief to the Peach State while Democrats played politics.