- Donald Trump Jr. on Friday and Saturday will join Senator David Perdue on the campaign trail.
- The president's eldest son will rally support for Perdue and Senator Kelly Loeffler.
- This reinforces that Team Trump is 100% supportive of the Georgia Republicans ahead of Jan. 5.
- Raphael Warnock praised the Nation of Islam as an 'important' voice for African Americans.
- The Nation, deemed a 'hate group' by the SPLC, hold Jews as 'satanic' and prohibits race-mixing.
- Polling shows that David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler’s opposition to renaming the Atlanta Braves is widely popular.
- The position is even supported by a majority of Democratic voters in Georgia.
- Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff thus far have been silent on the issue, drawing criticism.
- VP Mike Pence will hold two more Georgia rallies on Thursday.
- Facebook will allow political ads to resume, but only in and about Georgia.
- Georgia's largest HBCU receives its largest ever gift.
- Raphael Warnock's oppo file is historic.
- And several top headlines of the day.
- Joe Biden on Tuesday afternoon campaigned for Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff in Atlanta.
- The theme of the rally from all speakers was that Warnock and Ossoff are critical to the Biden-Harris agenda.
- The three men avoided discussing specific policy proposals, following Biden's advice that Democrats not discuss defunding the police until January 6.
- Joe Biden on Tuesday afternoon will appear at a campaign rally for Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff.
- You can watch live here.
- An audio recording has leaked of Joe Biden imploring Democrats to conceal their 'Defund the Police' agenda until after January 5.
- Sheriffs rallied in Atlanta on Tuesday, warning that Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff do not support law enforcement.
- This came ahead of Biden's rally for the Democratic candidates later in the day.
- Biden's leaked remarks will be the elephant in the room at this event.
- The Cleveland Indians announced on Monday that they will change their name and rebrand.
- Now, there is renewed pressure on the Atlanta Braves to do the same.
- Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler oppose any such renaming of the Braves.
- Georgia electors cast all 16 of the state's Electoral College votes for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
- In-person early voting began on Monday for the January 5 runoff contests.
- Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler continue to stress that the stakes are as high as possible.
- Why don't we have an updated voter registration list from the secretary of state?
- UGA won't play Vandy; can they find a new opponent for Saturday?
- And a slew of can't miss headlines to catch you up on Peach State news.
- Stacey Abrams led Georgia's Electoral College ceremony at the State Capitol on Monday.
- All 16 of Georgia's electors voted for the Democratic ticket.
- The 306 Electoral College votes he received nationwide would be enough to make Joe Biden the next president.