- Rev. Raphael Warnock in a 2017 sermon attacked senators for passing a tax cut that aided low- and middle-income families.
- Warnock has now called police officers and members of Congress 'gangsters and thugs,' while advocating for emptying prisons of actual criminals.
- The Democrat, who supports unrestricted abortion up until birth, also claimed the tax cut would hurt the 'unborn.'
- Former Speaker Newt Gingrich has penned an op-ed summarily outlining Raphael Warnock's record and beliefs.
- Gingrich warns, 'Electing Warnock is a key step toward reaching Schumer’s goal of totally changing America.'
- He concludes, '[T]here is nothing moderate or typical about this candidate'
- See the latest in college football and NFL results pertaining to Georgia.
- Jon Ossoff has slogans down, but where's the substance?
- Joe Biden wants Democrats to temporarily hide their real beliefs to help Warnock and Ossoff.
- Members of 'The Squad' and group connected to radical Islamic terrorists campaign for Georgia Dems.
- Stacey Abrams will never concede the 2018 gubernatorial race but says Trump's current situation is different.
- And more must-see headlines from the weekend.
- More than two dozen Black ministers, mostly from Georgia, have strongly criticized Raphael Warnock for saying he is 'a pro-choice pastor.'
- The faith leaders in an open letter told Warnock that his support for abortion 'perpetuat[es] systemic racism.'
- Warnock is the senior pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church.
- Disturbing new details are out on Camp Farthest Out, which was run by Rev. Raphael Warnock's church.
- Warnock was arrested in 2002 for allegedly obstructing justice in a child abuse investigation into the camp.
- An additional civil suit over the camp, in which Warnock was a named defendant, was settled in 2005.
- Georgia was one of only five states named in an annual list of 'Judicial Hellholes.'
- The reasons for inclusion include nuclear verdicts, third-party litigation financing and premise liability.
- This could be a critical topic for Georgia's state legislature to consider after convening on Jan. 11.
- The Democratic establishment is invested in Georgia's runoff races.
- Donald Trump Jr. and Mike Pence are battling on the other side, along with a litany of GOP surrogates.
- Dems really should've vetted Raphael Warnock better...
- Georgia House speaker wants to axe electing the secretary of state.
- New development on Beto -- whoops, Ossoff -- and China.
- Hollywood's only Christmas celebration is for Georgia Democrats.
- COVID continues to wreak havoc on lives and livelihoods in the Peach State.
- Raphael Warnock seemingly eulogized Fidel Castro two days after the Cuban dictator's death.
- The Democratic Senate candidate defended Castro's 'complex' legacy.
- Warnock had recently claimed he 'never' celebrated Castro.
- Joe Biden will campaign in Atlanta on Tuesday. Further details of the trip are TBA.
- He is traveling to support Senate candidates Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff.
- This comes amid reported federal investigations into the Biden family.